Fossil Dig Maps & Erosion
Click here to watch it on YouTube
- MEGA FUN – Our newly released easy-to-follow STEM kits make learning fun and interesting, they help inspire young minds to build, experiment, and discover. These projects bring science to life and get kids excited to explore.
- Discover How Earth Science Works – Discover how plate tectonics pushed up tall mountains and how what used to be the bottom of the ocean is now at the top of the Grand Canyon with this paleontologist kit for kids. Create your own mess-free erosion lab to discover how wind and water change our landscape. Use special designed air molding clay to build your own 3D topography maps. Our geological science kit teaches young scientists about fossil rocks, erosion and maps.
- Get 6 Science Projects for Kids in 1 Stem Kit – Dig it up to find an ancient shark’s tooth that was buried in ancient seas and then pushed up to the top of the Grand Canyon. Use our unique clay kit for kids to design 3d topography maps and fun pirate treasure maps, too.
- Step-by-Step Video Tutorial – Learn how to do the experiments by watching our step by step video instructions with your fellow school children! Videos available on YouTube, just search for iSprowt!
- Comes with 40-Page Activity Kids Science Books – Our digging kit for kids is a science experiment kit and adventure kit for kids that introduces your young ones to stem projects for kids. Think fun kids science DIY kit with an easy-to-use book!