What You'll Get
Each Kit Includes:
– Volcanic eruption kit: includes red baking soda, white citric acid, spoon, syringe, tree stickers, mini cup, 8 oz cup, disposable plate for easy clean up)
– Plate tectonics kit: includes 6 plate tectonic model pieces, earth’s mantle gel, disposable plate for easy clean up)
– 6 Clay colors to build model earth: silver, orange, red, brown, blue, green
– 2 student workbooks
– Teacher packet: includes teacher lesson guide, student workbook
– Teacher Resources: Teacher Slides, Assessment, and Teaching Strategies
Easy for Teachers
– 8 Minute teacher prep: fast and simple for teachers
– Low mess and easy prep
– All materials are included in each kit – teachers just open and go!
– Workbook walks students and teachers through the activities with simple, easy to implement step-by-step instructions.
Facilitates Independent Learning and Teamwork
Once students are independently reading (typically around 3rd grade), they can do these kits with very little teacher facilitation. Pre-K through 2nd grade learners also thrive with iSprowt kits with teachers supporting learning by reading aloud from the workbooks or using the included iSprowt teacher presentation slides.
Each kit ties to specific NGSS requirements and features hands-on interactivity that sparks curiosity, increases retention, and encourages children to take risks while developing their knowledge. Ensure your young scientists are on their highest track to success while having fun with iSprowt!
* 2-ESS1-1: Use information from several
sources to provide evidence that Earth
events can occur quickly or slowly.
* 5-ESS2-1: Develop a model using an
example to describe ways the
geosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere,
and/or atmosphere interact.