What You’ll Get
Each Kit Includes:
– Solar system model set with 2 paintbrushes
– Glow-in-the-dark stars set with stickers that are safe to use on walls
– 2 reflector stars
– 2 student workbooks
– Teacher packet: includes teacher lesson guide, student workbook
– Teacher Resources: Teacher Slides, Assessment, and Teaching Strategies
Easy for Teachers
– 8 Minute teacher prep: fast and simple for teachers
– Low mess and easy prep
– All materials are included in each kit – teachers just open and go!
– Workbook walks students and teachers through the activities with simple, easy to implement step-by-step instructions.
Facilitates Independent Learning and Teamwork
Once students are independently reading (typically around 3rd grade), they can do these kits with very little teacher facilitation. Pre-K through 2nd grade learners also thrive with iSprowt kits with teachers supporting learning by reading aloud from the workbooks or using the included iSprowt teacher presentation slides.
Each kit ties to specific NGSS requirements and features hands-on interactivity that sparks curiosity, increases retention, and encourages children to take risks while developing their knowledge. Ensure your young scientists are on their highest track to success while having fun with iSprowt!
* 1-ESS1-1 Use observations of the sun, moon, and stars to describe patterns that can be predicted.
* 5-ESS1-1 Support an argument that differences in the apparent brightness of the sun compared to other stars is
due to their relative distances from the Earth.
* 5-ESS1-2 Represent data in graphical displays to reveal patterns of daily changes in length and direction of shadows, day and night, and the seasonal appearance of some stars in the night sky.