What You'll Get
Each Kit Includes:
– Real mini rocket
– Earth model
– Saturn V rocket model
– 3 mini cups
– 2 student workbooks
– Teacher Resources: At-a-glace Experiments & Learning Objectives, Teacher Guide, Teacher Slides, Assessment, and Teaching Strategies
Easy for Teachers
– 8 Minute teacher prep: fast and simple for teachers
– Low mess and easy prep
– All materials are included in each kit – teachers just open and go!
– Workbook walks students and teachers through the activities with simple, easy to implement step-by-step instructions.
Facilitates Independent Learning and Teamwork
Once students are independently reading (typically around 3rd grade), they can do these kits with very little teacher facilitation. Pre-K through 2nd grade learners also thrive with iSprowt kits with teachers supporting learning by reading aloud from the workbooks or using the included iSprowt teacher presentation slides.
Each kit ties to specific NGSS requirements and features hands-on interactivity that sparks curiosity, increases retention, and encourages children to take risks while developing their knowledge. Ensure your young scientists are on their highest track to success while having fun with iSprowt!
* 3-LS4-3 Construct an argument with evidence that in a particular habitat some organisms can survive well, some
survive less well, and some cannot survive at all.
* 3-LS4-4 Make a claim about the merit of a solution to a problem caused when the environment changes and the types of plants and animals that live there may change.
* 5-ESS2-2 Describe and graph the amounts of salt water and fresh water in various reservoirs to provide evidence
about the distribution of water on Earth.
* 5-ESS3-1 Obtain and combine information about ways individual communities use science ideas to protect the Earth’s resources and environment.
* 5-ESS3 Human activities in agriculture, industry, and everyday life have had major effects on the land, vegetation,
streams, ocean, air, and even outer space. But individuals and communities are doing things to help protect Earth’s
resources and environments.