What You’ll Get
Each Kit Includes:
– Bath bomb kit: including all kid-friendly chemicals (sodium bicarbonate, magnesium sulfate, citric acid, corn starch, and essential oil)
– 2 re-usable molds: Butterfly and Teddy Bear
– Rock crystal starter kit (does not include cup/bowl to grow rock crystal)
– 2 student workbooks
– Teacher Resources: Teacher Slides
Easy for teachers
– 8 Minute teacher prep: fast and simple for teachers
– Low mess and easy prep
– All materials are included in each kit – teachers just open and go!
– Workbook walks students and teachers through the activities with simple, easy to implement step-by-step instructions.
Facilitates Independent Learning and Teamwork
Once students are independently reading (typically around 3rd grade), they can do these kits with very little teacher facilitation. Pre-K through 2nd grade learners also thrive with iSprowt kits with teachers supporting learning by reading aloud from the workbooks or using the included iSprowt teacher presentation slides.
Each kit ties to specific NGSS requirements and features hands-on interactivity that sparks curiosity, increases retention, and encourages children to take risks while developing their knowledge. Ensure your young scientists are on their highest track to success while having fun with iSprowt!
* 2-PS1-1: Plan and conduct an investigation to describe and classify different kinds of materials by their observable properties.
* 2-PS1-2: Analyze data obtained from testing different materials to determine which materials have the properties that are best suited for an intended purpose.
* 2-PS1-4: Construct an argument with evidence that some changes caused by heating or cooling can be reversed
and some cannot.
* 5-PS1-1: Develop a model to describe that matter is made of particles too small to be seen.
* 5-PS1-4: Conduct an investigation to determine whether the mixing of two or more substances results in new substances.