What You’ll Get
Each Kit Includes:
– 1 Solar car
– 2 Spinning wind tops
– Toilet fizzy bomb kit: includes blue baking soda, citric acid, essential oil and soap mixture
– 2 re-usable molds: teddy bear and butterfly
– Energy bouncy ball kit: makes 3 energy balls
– Oil and coal stickers
– Disposable plate, bowl, and cup for easy clean up
– 2 student workbooks
– Teacher packet: includes teacher lesson guide, student workbook
– Teacher Resources: Teacher Slides, Assessment, and Teaching Strategies
Easy for Teachers
– 8 Minute teacher prep: fast and simple for teachers
– Low mess and easy prep
– All materials are included in each kit – teachers just open and go!
– Workbook walks students and teachers through the activities with simple, easy to implement step-by-step instructions.
Facilitates Independent Learning and Teamwork
Once students are independently reading (typically around 3rd grade), they can do these kits with very little teacher facilitation. Pre-K through 2nd grade learners also thrive with iSprowt kits with teachers supporting learning by reading aloud from the workbooks or using the included iSprowt teacher presentation slides.
Each kit ties to specific NGSS requirements and features hands-on interactivity that sparks curiosity, increases retention, and encourages children to take risks while developing their knowledge. Ensure your young scientists are on their highest track to success while having fun with iSprowt!
* 4-ESS3-1 Obtain and combine information to describe that energy and fuels are derived from natural resources and their uses affect the environment.